Personal Training Policies
- All Personal Training Clients will be required to fill out a Credit Card Authorization Form in order to secure their desired Personal Training Schedule
- All Personal Training Sessions must be Paid in Full prior to scheduling/reserving
- A minimum of 48 hours cancellation is required to avoid being charge the full price value of one Single Personal Training Session.
- All Clients are required to have an up to date Credit Card Reservation/Authorization on file before scheduling their first Personal Training Session. Credit Card will only be charged if 48 Hour Cancellation Notice requirements are not met.
- All Clients are required to have completed a New Client Intake Packet before scheduling their first Personal Training Session and must present the completed forms upon the arrival of their first visit.
- All Personal Training Packages will Expire 30 days from the Date of Purchase.
- 4 Session Package Holders must pay for the next 4 Session Package on or before attending the last Personal Training Session in a series in order to schedule/secure a desired time slot.
- No Refunds No Extension No Transfers No Exceptions