Thursday, August 12, 2010

Personal Training...It's Personal.

Personalized Training helps you reach your goals
Everyone, at some point in life, needs a little extra help to reach their goals.
It is important to realize that our physical goals have a direct relationship to our personal goals.
It is brave, it is exciting, and it is sometimes humbling when we finally ask for that extra push.
Expect hard work, expect sweat, and expect the times when you think you can't do it anymore. But also expect the times when you are reminded that it is OK to be more considerate to you, your time, and your body.
It is ideal that you make any Personal Training Session "Personal" if you want to intensity your effort and maximize results. That means 1 on 1 with just you and your trainer. No friend. No "Buddy System". No crutch. No Excuses.

You should seek a Personal Trainer who
Is focused and passionate about helping you reach your goals
Is a good example of the healthy, active, and balanced lifestyle you have chosen to pursue and embrace.
Prepares each Personal Training Session's program just for you-One who does not just copy programs from a book or any random on-line source. (Sadly, I've seen this done many times.)
Constantly seeks new information about health and fitness trends, takes classes from other fitness professionals, and is immersed in the health and fitness industry.
Has certifications from reputable sources (Check out http://www.ideafit.com/ for information on respected certification in the health and fitness industry)
Is able to convey information about health and fitness in a way that is compatible with your way of learning.
Please contact me for more information on essential questions you should ask when interviewing a potential Personal Trainer.

Personal Training at The Controlled Burn Fitness Studio
It is not for everyone
I do not take every client that contacts me.
I seek hard working clients who are not looking to be seduced by fancy gimmicks, or cute PR stunts.
I offer focused intensity.
I seek only dedicated individuals who understand that hard work and consitancey are two improtant factors for success.
I am 100% focused on helping each of my Personal Training Clients' reach their Fitness Goals, I expect as much from each of my Personal Training Clients.
Each Personal Training Session is carefully designed for each individual-no two Personal Training Sessions will be alike.
I will expect you to be kind and nurture your mind, body, and mucles every day, by making sure you are well fed, fully rested, and are keeping your stress levels in check.
I always take into consideration my clients goals, needs, and physical abilities, and strive to find a way that we will both have a challenging yet enjoyable time during each Personal Training Session.
My goal is to help you reach your fitness goals all the while paying close attention to essential details such as skeletal alignment, muscular and cardio strength, endurance, and flexibility.
Each Session includes beneficial exercises that are designed to enhance your body awareness; challenge and condition your core; improve your muscular control and posture; optimize core integration and endurance.
Each Personal Training Session is the arena to become connected to your intentions, and to understand what drives your physical expectations.
I encourage you to take the time to nurture and explore what your body needs.
I encourage you to let your breath inspire and guide your movements.
The hardest part is showing up.

When you are ready for Controlled Burn Fitness Personal Training
Please Be Prepared to Answer These Questions
Do I want to be
Leaner
Stronger
More Graceful
More "Cut"
More Flexible
More Confident
Bigger or Smaller
More Explosive
More relaxed
Personal Training Goals
Is it just about my body?
How do my personal goals relate to the relationship I have with my physical goals?
How do I feel about my body?
What are my ideal physical goals?
What are my realistic physical goals?
How much time can I realistically devote to my goal?
Do I care enough about myself to keep all of my appointments?
Will I care more about myself than my Personal Trainer?
What do I really want to ask a Personal Trainer but never had a chance to ask?

I look forward to hearing from you,
Have a Happy and Healthy Day!

Melissa Adylia Gutierrez-Personal Trainer/Owner
Controlled Burn Fitness
3521-A North Verdugo Road
Glendale, CA 91208



1 comment:

  1. You are a Ménage of Knowledge and of Know-How Miss M. !!!!

    ReplyDelete